Tid: Week 27-31
Sted: Vikingemuseet Ladby
Fun for the whole family at the Viking Museum at Ladby.
Drop by the Viking Museum at Ladby and find fun activities for the whole family.
Shoot with bow and arrows
- Bows and arrows were important tools in the Viking period. In the grave of the Ladby king, 45 arrowheads were found. Come and give it a try.
- It’s every Tuesday and Thursday from noon to 3:00 PM.
What did the Vikings look like?
- Dress like a Viking and take a picture. You can be a farmer or a warrior, a woman or a man.
- It’s on Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 3:00 PM.
What kind of names did they have in Viking times?
- Make your own rune stone. Write your name on a stone with runes.
Braid your own bracelet and take it home with you.
Try all the activities for only 40 kr. per participant.
Follow Hugin and Munin
Guessing game for children. Every opening day.
See if you know the right answers and take part in a drawing for a prize. Read more about the guessing game here.